Thursday, March 24, 2011

So where to begin with...

There is this thing about me, that I cannot take it when 12763414 things come together all at one time. And this happened just recently, where I have many decisions to make, and I was on the alert mode to make changes anytime to accommodate with any sudden changes again. Together with that is my study which is getting heavier by days, things have accumulated and became so tiring and stressful, with a restless mind and body every night. On top of that, I have to deal with the common-imperfection-of human and university facilities.

So I got really short-tempered and impatient. And I am still feeling it now.

But I had a good time sharing and listening from the boyfriend last night. If I have not tell before, he is one amazing soul I know, impressively amazing (:

And I know that I am whining because I am not comfortable in the process of being enlarged. Both in my capacity to love and to work. I know. It is just, uncomfortable.

I wish I could have 48 hours in a day, to complete the this-and-that, and make some time to pamper myself.

On a happier note,

HAPPIE BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST-EST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD!
(birthday post coming up next! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment