Thursday, March 17, 2011

How does it feels

Avril Lavigne has a song named "How does it feels", oh no, this post have nothing to do with that. Just random and purely coincidental (:

I used to have a really good friend, whom we shared our life, our beliefs, and everything. He is a friend of need, a friend whom I know I can count on. We started our journey in God together, and slowly... he fades away. And I heard bad things about him from friends. I don't know how true could that be, since we don't get a chance to talk since then.

Every time I happen to see his Facebook, my heart sores for reason I could not identify. But I do hope that we could meet up again, to talk, to chat, to dream, just like last time (:

I guess, as we grow old, things are different. There are just some people that you have to put aside, throw away, to avoid further heartache. Meanwhile, cherish those who value you and walk with you.

I am learning to move on (:

1 comment: