Sunday, March 20, 2011

Of grief and the downs in life

A very dear friend of mine lost her mother over a car crash yesterday.

No I don't know how to react, nor what to say to her. People always say they are not good at comforting someone's loss... I think nobody is good at comforting a loss like that.

Noticing her birthday is two days away makes me feel even more horrible.

I wish I could do more. Be there or what. But I am so far far away in KL.

On a brighter note, Keith preached a timely message this morning, of Staying Up in the Downs of Life.

I know what should I do if I am at the downs of my life, I know cause I have God who is able. But I don't know what should I do when my friend is at the downs of her life. She doesn't have a God like me.

If you are reading this, keep my friend in prayer okay? She needs lotsa strength.

I close my eyes and I can see a better day, I close my eyes, and... I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment