Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a 30 minutes

Have you ever feel like wanting to say something yet you have no channel to do so?

Well I have. Not to say that this blog is going to be a place that I relent all my frustrations, it might encompass some, but I will try to not let it be :P Let's see how things go at the end (:

Today, is the first time I feel so defeated after so long of feeling great about school life. I guess I do have lots to rant about my school but let's not go there.

So here is to this morning and the terrible experience in school.

It was humiliating, it was tough and I felt like escaping, running away from school etc etc. But I had no choice but to stay there and after a 30 minutes? I feel better, and I think I will be okay soon. It is not such a big deal after all. On this note, I want to thank the boyfriend who talked to me when I felt like crap. Thank you for being there (:

From now on, I will
. keep my composure and keep my cool at any unexpected/unpleasant situation
. not rant/complain on Twitter (and try not to do so in this blog too! :P)
. remember about the 30 minutes. Haha

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment