Friday, June 3, 2011

I can't wait for tonight! :D

Because...

I am finally meeting Tasya and Michelle tonight. (not that I don't see chelle in class, but you know, this is called, 'hang out/catch up' :P)

Well... I am feeling quite relieved now cause I have got my internship placement confirmed. Kinda like, a miracle actually. I sent out my resume, received a call, interview, confirmed - took me only one week to process all these (:

Putting all that aside, I am grateful.

To my amazing lecturer Miss Catherine Lee who coached and walked us through this internship application process, you are indeed a great teacher. One who nurtures and cares.

And to Jing Wen who took the time out to be there for me physically and mentally when I panicked for no reason... I love you so much. You are indeed an awesome friend! *big hug*

Hazel Saw for layan-ing and took the time to read and reply all my unending stressful/silly/late night BBMs. I don't know why you are so amazingly patient to me sometimes. HAHA :P

Kathy Loh for, well, allowing me to spill everything and anything to you, at anytime. *grins*

The boyfriend who, are there all the time. You are my pillar of strength who love me when I am unlovable.

My CG who are just being my CG mates. It feels better that I know I am not doing something alone, that I know I belonged.

To the people(s) around that have lend me a helping hand, a word of encouragement and support - THANK YOU SO MUCH. You all mean so much to me.

Again, I am reminded to be grateful, and to put others first (:

No comments:

Post a Comment