Friday, June 10, 2011

it is ending...

Of assignments
I know I said many times how I loath assignments, but right now I don't want it to end... cause I want to stay in school.

Of friendship we build over the years is priceless
I guess this is it eh? I am so so so going to miss my class. The lovely people and lecturer.

Of Taylor's - where my journey in KL started
The familiar surrounding of Taylor's and their parking that I've 'tweet-scold' many times... I guess there I don't have a chance to scold you anymore.

Of future
I am excited to go for my internship in two weeks time although it sounds really challenging and demanding, but I can't wait for crazy details and deadlines.

What the future have in store for me? I don't know. Will I be able to meet nice people like our CMM/J (Sem 6/2011) anymore?

I just gotta trust right? Yet what is the pulling I am feeling in my heart right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment