Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can somebody teach me how to add 'blogs that you read' at the side? no don't teach me, just give me the codes to paste. yes I am lazy like that Lol :P

Hellooooo! *wave from behind my seat*

So here is to my absence from this blog. I was too busy to pen down anything. I can only remember that I was extremely busy with the two assignments I had, and... I don't know what else. You know, just things here and there. Haha. And I have no intention of making this blog my itinerary so I guess it doesn't matter where have I been, right? (:

So here are some pics...


I wanted to put more pics actually... But I spent too much time stalking people's FB (accidentally!) and blog (it started from a innocent intention to get some info :/) and so... my laptop battery is dying.

Hahaha. So maybe I will pay Peter's birthday blog debt next time :p

Nights all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment